Thursday, January 30, 2014

21 Day Challenge

I am part of this group on Facebook, and for the past 2 weeks, I have been seeing this 21 day challenge that people are starting. I decided that I will try it and start it on February 1st, which will be this Saturday. I will also be doing 30 day of planks. I'm disappointed to say that most of the weight I lost last year, it came back around the holidays.

Here is what the 21 day challenge consist of.

  • NO Chips
  • NO Sodas
  • NO Diet Sodas
  • NO Chocolate
  • NO Candy
  • NO White Bread
  • NO Cookies
  • NO Biscuits
  • NO Fast Food
I will have to come up with some ideas for Adalyn's birthday for Cayce and I, because Cayce has agreed to do this challenge with me. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...