Friday, January 17, 2014

Just Feeling BLAH!!!

I'm always saying to myself and everyone how I wish the years would just slow down, but this month is just going by so slowly. It's aggrevating me and I haven't done anything productive this month. We haven't taken a family trip, I am so unorganized, I slacking on blogging. I haven't started on my reading list and I slowly getting things together for Samantha's kindergarten.

I have been working on Swagbucks a lot and it's taking up most of my time. I want to get a 250 dollar gift card and I have about 250 dollars worth of items in my amazon cart and it has a bunch of things in there for school. I have a feeling that after I get these items, that everything will start happening and everything will start falling into place.

On Sunday, I'm going to try to get Cayce to take us to the Cayce Historical Museum and Finlay Park.
I know the girls will love it. One thing that I am thrilled about is that Adalyn's birthday is almost completely planned. We have everything for her cake, we bought her a little ball pit, and I am wanting to take the kids to the zoo on the 7th because we will get in free and Sammy and Ariana have been asking to go, and we may go to a pizza place afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...