Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Where's the Snow?

So, the news has been saying for the past 5 days now that we are going to have snow today and tomorrow. One thing I hate the most is weather forecasters because they are ALWAYS WRONG! They said that it would start around noon, then between 2pm and 4 pm and now they are saying that it will start around 9 tonight and it will be mainly ice.

I told Samantha last night that it was going to snow today and that she would be able to play in it. She was excited along with Ariana and they jumped in bed and didn't fight it. She has been asking all day what time will it snow, and I had to keep telling her that it will come soon. Cayce might be coming home from work early if the roads ice up.

It's starting to sleet and I have a feeling that he will be home soon. I got dinner in the crockpot so I have to go finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...