Friday, January 24, 2014

I HATE Cold Weather

I'm ok with temperatures in the 50"s but whenever it gets below that, I become IRATE about it. These temps that are in the teens and lower 30's are working my nerves. The temps ruin plans and give people cabin fever. That being said, we did not get to go to the museum and park yesterday morning because it was just TOO cold. Also, we canceled our plans to go to Zesto's tonight after supper.

It's not supposed to get this cold in the south and they are calling for snow next week, shoot me now. I am fine with snow, but it can't overstay it's welcome. It has to be gone after a couple hours. I can't stand being stuck somewhere because of snow because southerners DO NOT KNOW how to drive in it.

On Sunday they are calling for the high to be in the 50's, which will get a little happy dance from me.
I am going to get my kids out of this house on Sunday. They need to run off this energy and my cabin fever is about to drown me. I AM LOSING MY MIND! I need the spring and warmth to hurry and get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...