Saturday, January 11, 2014

Letter Curriculum: Week 33

This week, we started going over our vowels. Sammy was upset at first because she thought we were going to do school all over again. I told her that we were doing our vowels and that we would have to go over some letters again, but they will sound different this time. She was happy about this.

Monday:
reviewing alphabet. She did great and after writing every letter, she called it out.

This page was frustrating for her


Writing out the dates on the calendar
Tuesday:
She had a hard time remembering the letters like this.
She had her math and color lesson on this day. The math lesson was on age and the month of April. She knows how old she is and she knows that she was born in April. The color was apricot. We did not favor this color because whenever she colored, we could not see it.

Wednesday:
Angelfish and Apes were on the agenda for Wednesday


Finishing this page since she is done with the alphabet.
 
Thursday:
 
Doing good on recognizing letters and color correctly

homemade alphabet match game


Friday:
I gave the girls the day off from school. Sammy and I decided to watch some movies together and have mommy-daughter time. We finally watched Madagascar 3. It was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...