Sunday, January 19, 2014

Prep. Curriculum: Week 12 (Ariana)

This week was about ducks. I swear this child pulled out every stuffed duck, plastic duck, bath toy ducks we could find. It was a fun week. She even remembers that a baby duck is called a duckling.

Monday:
This is one of the books that we read this week. She enjoyed this one the most.
 
Tuesday:
 

The color this week was white. She drew the smiley faces in the flowers.
 
Coloring a picture of daisy duck
 
Wednesday: We worked on the letter L. She was a little off and not really wanting to pay attention but she ended up getting her work done, and she couldn't wait to be done.
 


Thursday: I gave the girls the day off because I was feeling horrible and couldn't focus on much.

Friday: We doubled up on lessons and she was excited to do school and wanted to do more after we finished everything.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...