Thursday, January 2, 2014

Gingerbread House

Cayce bought two gingerbread kits two weeks before Christmas and we meant to build them on Christmas Eve, but we just didn't have the time. We finally got the house made and the kids LOVED decorating. They were excited about every piece, every squirt of the icing. The little designs Cayce did. It was an amazing time.

putting the pieces together, and waiting for the icing to dry.

decorating the gingerbread man





getting the house decorated


so cute.

added our own little treats, chocolate chips




our finished product. next is the train.
 
Cayce and I are going to do the train together and make it a date night. I have a feeling that it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...