Sunday, January 8, 2017

Freebie Haul 1/2- 1/7

This was another small freebie week for the start of the New Year and it was expected. I was mainly a coupon & magazine week. Let's start this haul though>>

Monday: No Mail due to celebrating New Years Day!

Tuesday: coupons and smell good for the stinky Cayce
Meow Mix treats coupon

Brazi Bites coupon

AXE signature Island spray from Wal-Mart

Wednesday: coupons that came with sales circulars
Redplum coupon inserts

Thursday: magazine day
January 9, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

December 2016 issue of SELF

Friday: Addy got mail today!!!
Last Stop on Market Street from Dolly Parton's Imagination Library

Saturday: more coupons and magazines
mobil 1 oil coupon

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane green tea

Janaury 12-26, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone

January 16, 2017 issue of Us Weekly

RIP Carrie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds!!

I will be keeping this Us Weekly magazine because these two women were legends! Princess Leia is a true Disney Princess and whenever I walk in the rain now, pretending to sing in the rain will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...