I have finally started this series this year and I am seriously kicking myself for not starting it sooner. It was that amazing. It was the first book on my Goodreads TBR list and I have been staring at it the past year and few months. It was better than I expected and I am ready to watch the movie which I have heard that, it wasn't great and didn't continue on with filming the last two books and now there is a fourth book written by someone else from the original author's wishes before he died. I hope it fits with the first three books.
This is a book about a mysterious disappearance, defamation, scandals, hacking, adultery, sexual assault, and incest. It starts of with the main character getting sentenced for libel. He got a bunch of facts from one of his friends about bad dealings and fraud and wrote about it. But his story wasn't the original and he didn't fight his case.
Then we meet this goth, fuck the world chick who is basically a ward of the state and is considered mentally unstable. She gets a new guardian who has control her money and he basically rapes her and she gets her revenge. She is a badass hacker who eventually crosses path with the main dude.
Bloomkvist gets contracted to help find and solve a 36 year old cold case and also write a family chronicle about the Vanger family. He has a year and gets shit done. Salander comes in with her hacking skills and brings in some of her buddies at the end to help, and then she has to go get feelings for Bloomkvist.
I loved this story. It definitely had me guessing and questioning who done it and I would have never guessed the ending. I can't wait to read the second book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment