I have read a total of 13 books this month. That is including the books that I read to the girls during school days. I will be adding some cover pictures and the ones I read with the girls will be listed. I didn't get to finish 2 books that I had on my January TBR, but I still did amazing. My GoodReads goal for the year is 100.
Books read in January:
1. Aliens Don't Wear Braces: Debbie Dadey
2. The Girl in the Box series: Robert J. Crane
3. The Reptile Room: Lemony Snicket
4. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo: Stieg Larsson
5. The Wide Window: Lemony Snicket
6. Genies Don't Ride Bicycles: Debbie Dadey
7. The Sun Is Also A Star: Nicola Yoon
8. Mrs. Piggle Wiggle: Betty MacDonald
9. The Miserable Mill: Lemony Snicket
10. The Girl Who Played With Fire: Stieg Larsson
11. The Austere Academy: Lemony Snicket
12. Pirates Don't Wear Pink Sunglasses: Debbie Dadey
13. Human Acts: Han Kang
I will be posting my February TBR in the next few days. Let me know in the comments what ya'll have read this month and let's chat!
Goodnight. XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...





No comments:
Post a Comment