Sunday, January 22, 2017

Soundtrack To My Life (currently)

I found this tag on YouTube and instantly wanted to make my own. It was so much fun picking out the songs and it wasn't that hard.

➫ Song you listen to when you're happy? Closer- The Chainsmokers

➫ Song you listen to when you're sad? Broken- Seether and Amy Lee

➫ What song will you have at your wedding? H.O.L.Y- Florida-Georgia Line

➫ What song do you dance around the house to? T-Shirt- Thomas Rhett

➫ Song you play on your headphones when out and about? Mistakes- Breathe Carolina

➫ Song you listen to when you're angry? I Hate Everything About You- Three Days Grace

➫ Song you'd have at your funeral? When you're gone- Avril Lavigne

➫ Song that makes you lose your shit at a party? New Thang- Redfoo

➫ The last song you listened to? Lullaby- Paradise Fears

➫ Your kareoke song? Dear John- Jessie James

➫ What song do you work out/exercise to? Old School- Cupid

➫ 12. Song with the most memories attached? Beautiful Soul- Jesse McCartney

➫ 13. Song that makes you cry? Saving Amy- Brantley Gilbert

➫ Song you hate the most? Gas Pedal- Sage the Gemini & Justin Beiber

➫ Your favorite song of all time? Like Nobody's Spooned You (parody)- Dustin and Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...