Saturday, January 14, 2017

Freebie Haul 1/9- 1/14

This was a great freebie week. I loved everything that I received. I didn't sign up for a lot of freebies this week, so I know in the near future one week will totally BLOW! But let's get on with this weeks haul.

Monday: The best freebie day!
Goodreads Giveaway Win: Lola

Disney Movie Rewards: Santa Paws 2

Meow Mix Bistro Recipe Coupon

Meow Mix treat cups

2017 Betty Crocker Calendar

February 2017 issue of Comspolitan

Tuesday: This freebie made me laugh my ass off and almost vomit at the same time.
KFC Extra Crispy Sunscreen
it smells nothing like chicken

Wednesday: No Mail

Thursday: Another coupon and magazine
Coupon for a free Gillette razor

January 16, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Friday: Didn't get anything in the mail, so we redeemed two coupons!!!
Gillette Coupon redemption: Gillette Fusion Proshield

Meow Mix Savory Morsels
For Luna and Missy!! 
The other cat food coupon we have will be for President Snow

Saturday: A big magazine day!!
February 2017 issue of Marie Claire

February 2017 issue of Elle

January 24, 2017 issue of Forbes

January 23, 2017 issue of Us Weekly

February 2017 issue of Fast Company

Hope you all enjoyed seeing my haul for the week. If ya'll want freebies of your own, go check out Freebie Ninja over on Facebook and also Freestufffinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...