Saturday, January 28, 2017

Freebie Haul 1/23- 1/28

Like I predicted, it was another small haul for the week. The cats got some more goodies and then more magazines and then we got the girls free pizza to end the week.

Monday: Luna and President Snow got a toy that they were supposed to get for Christmas
Kong Kickeroo from Purina Cat Rewards

Tuesday: The cats once again got some goodies in the form of food.
Hill's Science Diet ideal balance cat food Crowdkit from CrowdTap

Wednesday: No Freebies

Thursday: No Freebies

Friday: GO FALCONS!!!!
January 30, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Saturday: A good freebie day, but the picture on the front of Us Weekly is creepy as hell. I would have chose a different pose, one less scary.
Pizza Hut personal pizzas redeemed by BookIt reading program

Ariana got cheese and Samantha and Adalyn had pepperoni.

February 6, 2017 issue of Us Weekly

Peanut Butter and Chocolate BSN Syntha-6 protein bars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...