Thursday, February 9, 2017

Wish App Haul

I have a new favorite website. It is Wish. I first heard about this site on YouTube. It is basically a deal site where you can get things cheaper and save loads of money. The only thing is that most of everything comes from China, Hong Kong or Shanghai. It takes weeks for the items to get here, so if that is a deal breaker, then stop reading this post.

I have found so many things I want on this site. I am going to be showing you three items that I have gotten so far.

1. Faux Fur Boots

I LOVE THESE BOOTS!


2. Short Sleeve Cotton Shirt


3. Leegoal PS4 Controller Docking Station


This is an early birthday present for Cayce so he can stop charging his controllers with my phone cord.

It did take a total of 2-3 weeks for each item to get here. They all came with a tracking number and if it doesn't come with a carrier name, you can always google Asian shipping sites, or global tracking sites and enter your tracking number.

I will be making more purchases from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...