Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Ready for Spring (polyvore outfits 18-20)

I am going to be sharing three outfits that I have put together on Polyvore and I am ready for Spring. I am ready for the weather to warm up and I am ready for the school year to be done so we can go on a vacation!!

1. Rotita Zip Fly Design Summer Dress
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Suede and satin open-toe pump
3. AEO Bicycle Necklace



1. HANII Y Marie Sleeveless Dress
2. Gap Women 1969 Denim Jacket
3. ANTIK BATIK Embellished Billy Sandal
4. Rina Limor Diamond Heart Necklace

Hope you find some inspiration from these outfits and that they make you happy. You can follow me here!

Have a great day
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...