1. Intex Pool Pins
Cayce and I had spent two weekends now, taking down the pool because it was full of leaves and it is so green. One weekend, we took out all the leaves and hung our pool cover and solar mats out to dry. The next weekend, we had heavy winds and it flipped our pool over. It was a good and bad thing. It got the rest of the leaves out, but it also broke some of the vital pins that hold the pieces together.
Last summer, our second most expensive and hard to find purchase was pool filters. Whenever it stormed badly and the pool cover blew off, the pool turned green and when we cleaned it, filters had to go. I think we went through 4-5 filters last summer, so I will be getting another twin pack.
I still have a little bit of chlorine tablets left from last summer and they are tiny. These are a little bit bigger and will go a long way and hopefully last all this summer and next. I am hoping these will help keep the pool cleaner since they are bigger.
4. Pokemon DVD
This is present #1 for Samantha's 8th birthday. The girls are so into Pokemon. Sammy LOVES Meowth, so I am going to be getting her a lot of Meowth merch and some other Pokemon stuff. We are watching the Indigo League on Netflix and it is taking me back to my childhood because that is the beginning.
I am thinking of making a post all about Pokemon through all the generations and which is everyone's favorite. That will be coming soon, I'll have to get all the info this weekend or next week.
XOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment