Sunday, June 11, 2017

Freebie Haul 5/29- 6/10

This is going to be two weeks of freebies combined into another post. I am slacking tremendously on the requesting freebies front and then companies are also reneging on their promised freebies.

Monday 5/29: No Mail. MEMORIAL DAY!

Tuesday: 5/30: No Freebies

Wednesday 5/31: No Freebies

Thursday 6/1: Magazine day
May/ June 2017 issue of WeightWatchers

June 5, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

June 2017 issue of Southern Living
Friday 6/2: No Freebies

Saturday 6/3: No Freebies

Monday 6/5: Today was a good freebie day to start off the week. Got some yummy pop tarts and treats for Brownie.

Cherry Jolly Rancher Pop Tarts

Chicken and Duck Jerky dog treats

July 2017 issue of Cosmopolitan

Tuesday 6/6: Got a big mathematical poster.
Maplesoft poster

Wednesday 6/7: No Freebies

Thursday 6/8: No Freebies

Friday 6/9: Received 2 dollars from Nielsen Research and another magazine
July 2017 issue of Glamour

2 dollars from Nielsen Surveys

Saturday 6/10: My biggest freebie day of these two weeks.
Team Marlboro Undivided work gloves

I-Say Product review for Dove Cucumber and Green Tea Body Wash

July/ August 2017 issue of weightwatchers

Luvsome cat food coupon redemption

Nestea Green Tea free coupon redemption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...