Friday, June 2, 2017

Hollar Haul Pt.4

It's time for another Hollar Haul. Can you tell I have a love for Hollar.com. This haul mainly consists of personal beauty items for me and a couple things for the kids. Hollar has some amazing prices on some really great items and it's my go to before Amazon. The toys will be saved for Christmas and I got some birthday items for Cayce which his birthday was on Monday. 


The first item I got was this little Frozen Pocket Pop of Anna. Adalyn loves Anna, so this will be going in her stocking for Christmas.

I needed more dry erase markers for the new school year coming up.

This was one of Cayce's birthday gifts.
AXE Anti Hangover 2 in 1 Hair and Body

IMAN Time Control Skin Refresher Lotion & Gentle Foaming Cleanser

essie nail polish 1127 Private Weekend & 1130 bell-bottom blues

Schwinn bike helmet for Samantha

Sunkissed Bronzed Compact

personal body groomer set

Hawaiian Tropic Mango Lotion

essie luxeffects nail polish as gold as it gets

Cali Life kid tee

gingham bikini bottomd

coral rhinestone bikini top

Puma kid tee

Wilton Princess Carriage Cake Pan

There is this month's Hollar.com haul. If you haven't checked out this website before, then what are you doing with your money. Go right now and then come back and tell me what ya'll bought. I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...