Monday, June 19, 2017

Freebie Haul 6/12- 6/17

Another freebie haul time. I will be taking a break from posting freebies when the school year starts back. Since it is so close to July, I have to hunker down and getting everything prepped for Addy to start and then Sammy and Airy. I have to get my posts that I want up done and already scheduled so I don't have to worry about this. I will be doing a big haul of everything I receive during my hiatus.

Monday: I got a book from a giveaway win and a magazine. Also the first book is from the week before and I just forgot to haul it.
Woman No.17 from Blogging For Books

Read it Forward Giveaway Win: White Fur

June 15, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone

Tuesday: The girls got their first summer reading prizes for the year. They have two more levels to complete for summer reading, so they will have more prizes coming.
Free Ice Dream from Chic-Fil-A

Big cookies from Hardee's

Wednesday: No Mail

Thursday: I got the magazine in my mail and the Starbucks k-cups came from my mom because she doesn't have a Keurig. Thanks Mom
Starbucks breakfast blend, Pike Place roast, and house blend

June 19, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Friday: I got some more little items for Cayce for his Father's Day gift, and another magazine. The two Father's Day items were the Nautica Blue cologne samples. The day before these arrived, he opened and started using the big bottle that I got him for his birthday and he loves it!!
July/August 2017 issue of Seventeen magazine

Nautica Blue

Nautica Blue

Saturday: Got a very much needed item and then I had some coupons I needed to redeem before they expired at the end of the month.
U by Kotex fitness pads and liners

V8 V-fusion strawberry banana and V8 v-fusion Pomegranate Blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...