Monday, June 26, 2017

Freebie Haul 6/19- 6/24

I had a chill weekend and I just could not be bothered to schedule this post on Saturday after I got my mail for the day. We got a lot of good items this week, so let's see what they are shall we.

Monday: We didn't get any mail today which is a good and bad thing. No bills but no goodies, so Cayce went by the store and redeemed two more V8 coupons.

Tuesday: We didn't get any goodies in the mail, but Cayce did go by Books A Million and turned in the girls Summer Reading Journals and these were their prizes.
The Maze Runner waterbottles


Wednesday: Finally some mail goodies.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Suncare sample

July 2017 issue of Better Homes and Gardens

Thursday: A lonely magazine today
June 26, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Friday: Cayce redeemed out last V8 coupon on his way home from work and we got another pack of Starbucks K-Cups in the mail

Sumatra, Caffe Verona, and French Roast Starbucks K-Cups

Saturday: Magazine day!!
July 2017 issue of Marie Claire

July/ August 2017 issue of Fast Company

July/ August 2017 issue of Redbook

July/ August 2017 issue of Men's Health

June 29, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...