Sunday, January 21, 2018

Favorite Books of 2017

It's the middle of January and I did have a draft of this up on the 6th of January but other things came up. I read a good mix of books this year. I am only showing you my 10 favorites that I read this year instead of 17 that I originally planned on. That would just take too long and I didn't have any more favorites besides a couple in the series' that I read. The pictures are shown in order of how I read them. It was really hard for me to choose a number 1 favorite because there was a three way tie. 

1. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

2. The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon

3. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

4. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

5. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

6. Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves

7. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

8. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

9. The Breathless by Tara Goedjen

10. American Wolf by Nate Blakeslee

Out of these 10 books, 6 of them came from Blogging For Books and I am so glad that I discovered that site from YouTube. If I hadn't, I would not have read any of these books. I love Blogging For Books, so you all need to go check it out yourselves.

Also, at the beginning of the month, I filmed a video talking more about why these books were my favorites, so you can watch that down below. If you do watch, please give it a like and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...