To start the year off, I have read a total of 9 books. I am currently in the middle of two. Such a good start to the year. Three of the books were from Blogging For Books. I got through two books that were originally on my December TBR. One of the books I am reading now, is my most hated book of the year. I am slowly getting through it to see if anything good happens. I don't like DNF'ing books.
1. The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor
2. The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
4. Ramona the Brave by Beverly Cleary
5. The Heirs by Susan Rieger
6. Long Black Veil by Jennifer Finney Boylan
7. Starstruck by Lauren Conrad
8. Heidi by Joanna Spyri
9. Give Your Child the World by Jamie C. Martin






No comments:
Post a Comment