Tuesday, January 9, 2018

January TBR

This month's TBR is basically my December TBR. I didn't get to read these books last month because I was so sick, I could hardly do anything and when I was getting better, I has a consistent cough that just wouldn't go away and it made it very hard for me to breathe and even catch my breath. The day an I am posting this I have already read The Chalk Man and The Fame Game and The Heirs. I am taking a break from reading while I wait on my next review copy from Blogging For Books. I want to actually take breaks between books this year and enjoy them and think more about them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...