Time for another home school week update. I am still behind on my blog posts and I am trying to find a good way to plan out my posts and schedule. I was going to spend this past weekend doing a bunch of posts, but I ended up watching real Housewives all weekend. But I am doing it now because it is really starting to bother me by how much I am neglecting this blog. I wanted a brand new start for the year and It's not happening. That will be changing, I promise.
Monday: No School. HAPPY NEW YEAR
Tuesday: We had a 10AM start to the day. They did their morning work and Addy got her day started with Easy Peasy. She did such a great job with her lessons and she is catching up to what day we should be on. She is great with letters but we definitely have to work on numbers and writing before the year's end.
I had Sammy finish some phonics worksheets. She is getting better with her reading somewhat, but she is still struggling with spelling. Ariana read to herself. I have to get her some new chapter books because I can tell she is getting bored with the selection of books that we have here in our little library. We finished watching Bill Nye Saves the World and I wish season 2 would have been longer.
Wednesday: We had an 11AM start today. Addy started her day with Leapfrog: Numberland. Then she watched the other two. Then she started working on some puzzles that she got for Christmas. While she was doing that, Sammy worked on Easy Peasy while Ariana read some more. She loves reading and whenever I am reading my book, she wants to crawl into my bed with me and read too.
We also watched some YouTube videos on women in the American Revolution. Then we ended our day with reading more of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
Thursday: We started our day at 9:45am. They did their morning work which consists of making beds, picking up toys, getting dressed, brushing hair and teeth and completing their worksheets for the day. After, we watched two more episodes of The Pyramid Code on Netflix. After, I had Ariana and Samantha summarize what they watched. While they did that, Adalyn worked on her Easy Peasy lessons.
When Sammy and Airy got done with their writing, Ariana wanted to read and Sammy did her Easy Peasy typing lesson. I am covering her hands with my books because she kept looking down and it started to become a game. I would move the book and every time she caught herself looking down, she would startle herself a little and it was the funniest thing. Addy drew on her Leapfrog tablet.
Sammy finished her day with reading and Ariana finished her day with Easy easy typing. Addy finished her day with puzzles.
Friday: No Pictures. We started the day at 10:15am. Ariana did her Easy Peasy lessons first today and then she did reading time an hour later, she then switched with Samantha. Addy watched some Super Why and she is becoming more interactive with that show. She is screaming at the TV ow the right answers and it is so funny. We watched the last episode of The Pyramid Code. We read more Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Addy finished her day with Easy Peasy. Sammy finished her day with spelling worksheets and Ariana finished her day with workbook pages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...





No comments:
Post a Comment