Thursday, January 4, 2018

School Week 20 Photos

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know we sure did. I am still sick with an annoying cough. We had a great and productive week that went by super quick. Cayce also got involved on Tuesday because he was given the day off work. Tuesday was a good productive day to start off our short week.

Monday: No School. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Tuesday: I slept in with Cayce. It's hard to wake up early when he is home on school days because that is when he doesn't have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to go to work. We started around our usual time when Sam came to wake me up like she does every morning. We started the day with morning work and then we watched two episodes of Planet Earth 2 because Netflix finally released it yesterday on Christmas. After, we started a new science lesson on living vs. non-living. The watched a YouTube video to introduce them and then I had Samantha and Ariana work on a collage and cut out 5 living and 5 non living things from magazines.


I had Cayce take Adalyn outside and have her point out living and non living things. She definitely enjoyed this little excursion with her daddy.

Checking our rain gauges

Wednesday: We had a very late start to the day. I was feeling worse and felt like I was getting sick all over again. We watched episodes 4 and 5 of Planet Earth 2. After, we discussed what we watched and they drew pictures. When they got done with that, I had Sammy read to herself. Ariana did workbook pages for the rest of the day and Adalyn did Easy Peasy.


Thursday: We had a decent start time to the day. We finished Planet Earth 2 and I think that was a rip.. only having 6 episodes. After, I had Addy work on Easy Peasy while Samantha and Ariana did a free write on what they watched.

When Sammy got done with her writing, she worked on some phonics worksheets for the rest of the day and Ariana read out loud to me. Addy did her Leapfrog tablet. She also did some pages in her workbook. Ariana also did some pages in her workbook. We finished the day with reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Friday: We had an early start day. Sammy started her Easy Peasy lessons before 8AM. She got through two days worth of lessons and then I had to go wake Ariana and Adalyn up because they were still asleep. These two never sleep past 8:30 and it was going on 8:40. I got them up and fed and then they started their school work 5 minutes before 9. We watched 3 episodes of Bill Nye Saves the World after they got done with their morning work.

After, Addy did Easy Peasy lessons while Ariana worked in her workbook. Sammy reads some to herself and to me and we finished the day with reading chapters 8 and 9 of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...