I swear I will catch up on these school posts one day. I hate being this far behind. It makes me feel anxious and that I am not being productive enough. I have to have these as another form of documentation for myself. They are not required by the state but they make me feel safe in a way. We had a good week and got some things done and out of the way.
Monday 1/8:We started our day at 10:30. They did their morning work and then we read a chapter of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. After I got through reading, I had Sammy do her own reading, Ariana did a couple workbook pages on words and math. Addy worked on Easy Peasy and writing her name and also Cayce helped Adalyn with her writing because he was home from work that day.
We ended the day with watching a YouTube video on women in the American Revolution.
Tuesday:We started our day at 11AM. I found the Disney Nature documentaries on Netflix and I have been wanting watch all of them ever since I first found out about them years ago. We watched The Crimson Wing today after their morning work. We are big fans of flamingos around here. We also watched another called Wings of Life. After that one, I had Sammy and Airy do a free write on those movies. Addy watched a couple of YouTube videos on numbers and shapes.
Watching Women in the 19th Century and Susan B Anthony History.
We ended the day with reading a book that I picked up for them from the little free library. I introduced them to Ramona Quimby today and they lover her.
Wednesday: We had our early school day. Samantha started at 7:55am. She did two days worth of lessons on Easy Peasy. She worked on that for about 2 hours. Ariana started her day with workbook work and Addy watched a couple episodes of Super Why. When they all finished what they were doing, I had them complete their morning work and chores.
After we watched the last two Disney Nature videos on Netflix. They were called Ghost of the Mountains and Born in China. We finished the day with reading chapters 3 and 4 of Ramona the Brave.
Thursdsay: No Pictures. We started our day at 10:30. Addy started Easy Peasy after her morning work while Ariana did some reading and Sammy worked on phonics worksheets. We also watched a video on how to remove a print head from a Canon Pixma MG5522 printer because my printer stopped working. I googled and YouTubed it and couldn't figure out how to fix it. We ended up by another high dollar printer a couple days later and we will be taking out previous printer and laptop to a repair shop. We ended our day with re-watching an episode of Libety's Kids titled Sybil Ludington.
Friday: We started our day at 10: 25. The kids had been asking about African animals and there were some lessons in my Kindergarten plan about safari animals, so I said why the hell not. We watched 3 episodes of Africa on Netflix. After we discussed what we watched and they drew pictures of their favorite animals. After we finished reading Ramona the Brave.
To end the day, I gave Addy calendar pages to fill out and color. Ariana started her reading time while Sammy finished a phonics worksheet and then joined Ariana with reading on their own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...








No comments:
Post a Comment