Saturday, May 19, 2018

Ariana Cooks! Pt. 2 April 13, 2018

I am slowly but surely getting these posts up. This is the second one I am doing today. This meal was a favorite among the girls but I didn't like it as much as they did. The crust was a little too hard and my favorite part were the vegetables on top. The size of the pizzas weren't enough for all 5 of us, so we made a salad to go along with it, so it was a veggie night. This meal was the Veggie Pizza wit Crispy Rice Crust








Ingredients We Used:

1 cup, cooked according to package directions UNCLE BEN'S® Flavor Infusions Garlic & Butter Rice
1 egg
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese

½ teaspoon dried oregano½ cup prepared pizza sauce1 ½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
fresh vegetables
We made two pizzas, so we had to double the recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...