Thursday, May 3, 2018

Past Owl Crate Unboxing: May 2017: Comic Explosion

The reason that I bought this box is that the theme called to me. Also, the book is highly loved and has some amazing reviews. The items in the box are spectacular and might be my favorite box I have purchased. I can't wait to read this book. 


The kafe coffee candies were disgusting

Exclusive Owl Crate cover.

The wonder woman candle is my second favorite thing in this box.


My number one favorite item that I got in this box. 
The Captain America funko pop.
I am not a huge fan of Captain America but Cayce is and he took it straight away and placed it beside his Effie Trinket funko pop.

I had to get the Owl Crate planner. I want to start tracking my reading on paper. I did plan to start in April, but life got in the way and so I am thinking about starting in June or July. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...