Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Review: Things I Never Told You by Beth K. Vogt
I am going to start off by saying that I CAN NOT wait for the next book in the Thatcher Sisters series. I read this book in 4 days. It is a real page turner. It follows a family of 4 sisters but mainly focuses on two. One of the sisters is a twin, whose twin was killed in a snowmobile accident 10 years ago. She has lived with the guilt and a huge secret from her family all that time. One of her older sisters, has been diagnosed with breast cancer and has to have a mastectomy. The awful thing about the timing of the diagnosis and surgery is that it occurs during her engagement and wedding planning.
Payton is constantly being visited in her dreams by her dead sister Pepper who wants her to tell the family the truth. She also gets a surprise visit over and over from a guy named Zach who was the host of the party where Pepper died.
This book is a cute and heartbreaking contemporary that has religious aspects. I ended up giving this book a 4 out of 5 because whenever the character Zach talked about his religion, it was very repetitive and it got old real quick.
TYNDALE HOUSE PUBLISHERS HAS PROVIDED ME WITH A COMPLEMENTARY COPY OF THIS BOOK! Thank you Tyndale House.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment