Friday, May 18, 2018

School Week 34 Photo Diary

I know this is beyond late, but we are finally done with our school year and I am going to be working on these back to back to have them up before the end of this month. I will not being doing these types of posts next year. I am going to be doing something completely different that will be personal for just our family.

Monday 4/9: No Pictures. I had Sammy start early this morning with Easy peasy, then her sisters started their  morning at 9:10AM with morning work and chores. After, I had Addy work on Easy Peasy lessons while Ariana did Reading Eggs worksheets. Sammy did some reading time and then they watched a new Netflix documentary called Saving Sirga. We finished the day with reading Peter Pan

Tuesday: We had a late start to the day. They got their morning work done and then we watched another two episodes of Saving Sirga. It's about an abandoned lion who follows the dude who saved her everywhere and he is trying to get her to adjust to the wild again. After we got done watching that, Addy worked on Easy Peasy lessons. Ariana and Sammy summarized what they watched and that was their writing time.



When Addy was done with her Easy Peasy lessons, she watched Super Why while Sammy and Ariana did reading time together. We ended the day with reading two more chapters of Peter Pan.

Wednesday: No Pictures. We started our morning at 10:10AM with morning work and chores. We watched episode 4 and 5 of Saving Sirga. Addy got her new workbook yesterday, so she did some pages and she was super happy and did so good. Ariana and Sammy worked on Reading eggs worksheets. Addy watched more Super Why after she got done with her workbook. We finished the day with a chapter of Peter Pan.

Thursday: We started the day at 10:00am. We finished watching Saving Sirga and it was so good. We read three chapters of Peter Pan. I had Sammy work on phonics worksheets after. Ariana had reading time and Addy did more pages in her workbook. Sammy finished her day with reading with Addy and Ariana finished her day with Reading Eggs worksheets. 


Friday: No Pictures. We had another 10AM start. I wasn't feeling that great and was really sluggish and tired, so after they got done with their morning work and chores, I had them play several rounds of Candy Land with Addy. After they played that for a little while, we finished reading Peter Pan. The girls were asking about Egypt the night before and if we were going to do anything more with Egypt this year and I found a documentary on Netflix that we hadn't watched and it was a retelling of when King Tut's tomb was discovered. It is called Egypt. After we watched two episodes of that, Sammy and Ariana worked on Reading Eggs worksheets. Addy spent the rest of her day with me doing number flashcards. Sammy finished her day with finishing up some worksheets for Easy Peasy math. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...