I have been thinking about these posts non stop and it is making me want to get them done and posted. it also helps to keep the girls school planners open on my desk and taking up space.. lol. I want my desk space back!! This was a 4 day week for us because Samantha's birthday was on Friday.
Monday 4/16: Started before 9am. We were ready to get this school week done because we were all ready for Friday. I was just ready to get all those present out of my closet, so I could walk back into my closet. I am not thrilled that she is already 9, but can't help that. Anyways, they had their morning work and chores. Addy worked on more pages in her workbook after. Ariana worked on some worksheets that were in her white binder and Sammy worked on phonics worksheets.
When they worked on worksheets for a good hour and a half, I had Addy go watch Little Einsteins. Ariana had been doing reading time because she finished all of her worksheets, so she ended up doing Reading Eggs Mathseeds. Sammy did her reading time and then she also worked on Reading Eggs.
Tuesday: No Pictures. We started the day close to 10:00 and we had a discussion and research time to start the day. We were outside on the porch calling for Luna and we saw a caterpillar on our flowers. The girls wanted to know what type it was so we googled it and we realized that this caterpillar we were seeing is actually a moth. I was surprised and we also learned the name. It is an Eastern Tent Caterpillar. Once we got done reading some more fun facts about it, we started actual work. Addy worked on her pink tablet that I fixed. Ariana did Easy Peasy lessons. Sammy worked on Phonics worksheets. We ended the day with watching two more episodes of Egypt on Netflix.
Wednesday: Morning work and then more of Egypt on Netflix. After, we read 4 chapters of The Wizard of Oz. The book is so different from the movie. Addy did some more workbook pages for the rest of the day. Ariana started her Reading Eggs Eggspress lessons and loved them.
Sammy worked on Easy Peasy worksheets and she finished her day with reading time. Sammy worked on time and adjective worksheets and she did super well.
Thursday: No Pictures. I was surfing Hulu the night before and realized that they have a movie that I have been wanting to watch for years and that there was now a part two coming out, so I decided that the movies would be part of our school day, for two reasons. We all love penguins and Sammy especially loves them. They are one of her favorite animals. We watched March of the Penguins 1 and 2.
Friday: No School! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...





No comments:
Post a Comment