Saturday, December 7, 2019

NOVEMBER 2019 WRAP UP

I read 9 books in the month of November and only 2 were on my TBR. My non-fiction reading plans did not go well and I did not participate in NaNoWriMo every day like I wanted too. But I did enjoy most of the books that I got around to. These are not shown in the order that I read them.


1. Dracula: Bram Stoker

2. Wonder: R.J. Palacio

3. The Bling Ring: Nancy Jo Sales

4 &5. The Walking Dead: The Fall of the Governor pt.1 & 2: Robert Kirkman

6. Unthinkable: Helen Thomson

7. Lifestyles of Gods and Monsters: Emily Roberson

8. ParaNorman: Elizabeth Cody Kimmel

9. The Simple Art of Flying: Cory Leonardo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...