Sunday, December 15, 2019

OWLCRATE LIMITED EDITION: THE WORLD OF CARAVAL

  • This is the most recent limited edition box that I have purchased from Owlcrate. I pre-ordered it back in March and I got it in May. It included the last book in the Caraval trilogy. I have read Caraval and loved it and I am planning on reading Legendary next month.  
  • My favorite items from this box has to be the playing cards and the pillow case. The book tin makes for a great jewelry holder. 
  • Finale by Stephanie Garber (signed, exclusive OwlCrate Edition)
  • Caraval Book Tin (designed by Stella Bookish Art)
  • Welcome to Caraval Tote Bag (designed by Evie Bookish)
  • Deck of Destiny Playing Cards (designed by Michelle Gray, Nicole Deal, Gina Hilton, Salome Totladze, and Diana Dworak)
  • Come Back Yesterday Rose Shower Steamer (Leeloo Soaps)
  • Master of Caraval Candle (Rose and Adder)
  • Hope is a Powerful Thing Throw Pillowcase (Catarina Book Designs)
  • Character Art Prints (illustrated by Melie's Scribbles)
  • Exclusive OwlCrate "Book Cover" Assorted Enamel Pins (designed by Alchemy and Ink)
  • Exclusive Finale Author Letter, and Sticker Decal. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...