Friday, December 6, 2019
Review: 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston
A new favorite book of the year, possibly ever. I absolutely loved this book. It had me cracking up from the beginning to the end. It had me crying and going down memory lane as well. Each date was fun and hilarious.
Sophie has just found out that her boyfriend wants to take a break because she is not fun anymore and he wanted to have more fun during the rest of his senior year. She overhears and dumps him before he can and she goes to her grandmothers house. She has the big Italian family and next morning, everyone knows and to cheer her up, her grandmother decides to make her go on 10 blind dates chosen by her family members.
The dates are the most eventful ever and my favorite date was #2, which happened on December 21st which is my birthday. I did not choose this date because of my birthday but that it was the most hilarious and out of this world. it had me going like OMG, I wish I could see all of this happen in person.
Throughout the whole book, I just kept thinking that someone needs to do a tumblr page on this book, chapter by chapter. I need the electrocuted goat. I need a picture of Hannah Head. I need something centered around the x-rated movie. Also, I need Uncle Ronnie looking at the plate of cannoli's with a look of sheer terror on his face.
I need more from this Italian family. I cannot wait for Ashley Elston's 2021 book to come out which will be called 10 Truths and a Dare. I am hoping that it will be a companion or sequel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment