Tuesday, February 2, 2021

TEN BOOKS ON MY TBR THAT WERE WRITTEN BEFORE I WAS BORN

 Happy February everyone. Today's prompt is one that is going to have a bunch of classics I feel. The books I am choosing are ones that are on my TBR. Thanks to Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl for hosting. I was born in December of 1990 so there is the time frame cut off. 


1. Beloved by Toni Morrison



2. The Pillars of Earth by Ken Follett



3. The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley



4. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho



5. The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros



6. A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking



7. The Stand by Stephen King



8. Surfacing by Margaret Atwood



9. The Mysterious Affairs At Styles by Agatha Christie



10. Animal Farm by George Orwell (This I didn't read in high school. My teacher decided to make us read 1984 instead because it was his fave book of all time)



3 comments:

  1. I really liked Beloved, The Stand, The Pillars of Earth, and The Mists of Avalon. Enjoy!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read Beloved either but a friend of mine has lent it to me, so I'm planning on reading it soon.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/02/02/top-ten-tuesday-301/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I really want to read the Stand! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...