It's another Tuesday and this weeks prompt hosted by Jana over at Thatartsyreadergirl is to list 10 books that made you laugh. My list is a mix of YA, Middle Grade, Graphic Novels, Nonfiction. When a book makes me laugh so hard that I pee my pants, it instantly become an all time favorite.
3. Chosen by Kiersten White
1. The Clancys of Queens by Tara Clancy
2. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows
4. Monster Hypothesis by Romily Bernard
5. The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
6. 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston
7. The Simple Art of Flying by Cory Leonardo
8. Shipwreckers by Scott D. Peterson
9. Unicorn on a Roll by Dana Simpson
10. Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi











I've gotta read My Lady Jane one of these days. I keep hearing how awesome it is. :)
ReplyDeletei suggest if you are ever feeling down or sad, then read it because it is funny.
DeleteMy Lady Jane was on several lists this week!
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-made-me-laugh-out-loud/