I have been putting off writing this post for a good week now. August was a real crock real life and reading wise. I started the month recovering from a much needed dental surgery. On the 16th, my kids and I started our 8th year of homeschooling and we are going with a completely different routine this year and it is making the days fly by. At the very end of August, my husband hit a deer on his way to work one morning and it damaged the passenger side, and unfortunately the car has been totaled by our insurance. The only good thing to come out of that is that we ended up buying a new SUV. Anyways on to the books I read in August and the Booktube Videos I created.
I will be linking my reviews of the books I read. The ones not linked are ones that I read out loud to my kids and I don't write reviews of those on my blog. But I do talk about them on my YouTube Channel called Kelly Lyn & The Books
BOOKS READ IN AUGUST:
1. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
2. A Clash of Steel by C.B. Lee
3. The Quest for Anastasia by John Klier and Helen Mingay
4. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
5. Wink, Poppy, Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
6. Like Other Girls by Britta Lundin
7. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
8. The Cursed Carnival and Other Calamities by Rick Riordan and RR Presents Authors
BOOKTUBE VIDEOS THAT I UPLOADED!
Back in May, I had a whole plan of pre-filming a bunch of videos and getting them scheduled for the month of August and September. That didn't happen. I didn't get many videos that I wanted to up obviously, but the ones that did are down below.









Siege and Storm is on my tbr. Hope you have a good reading month.
ReplyDeleteGreat reading month! I loved, loved Clash of Steel! It is one of my top reads of the year.
ReplyDelete