Sunday, September 26, 2021

How Is September Almost Over??// Sunday Post #10

 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

My blog had taken a back seat this month and it has been stressing me out. It's not like I haven't want to post, I have so many drafts that I just don't have the time to dedicate to it. But I do have to say that September has been a hell of a lot better than last month. It's hard to believe that my girls have been in school for a month. The holidays are here. They start for me on September 14th which is mine and my husband's anniversary. We celebrated 14 years together. It's becoming rare for high school sweethearts to stay together. We also have our middle daughter's 11th birthday coming and then my dad's and of course my favorite holiday which is Halloween. Basically all of my planning for October personal life wise is done, now we just have to live the days. My hobbies are just hanging on by a thread. 

Yesterday, was National Daughter's day and I just had to share this photo of my sweet girls.




Monday: Blog Tour: City of Thieves by Alex London

Tuesday: TOP TEN TUESDAY: Fall 2021 TBR

Wednesday: REVIEW: Long Way Round by Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman

Thursday: BLOG TOUR: Bluebird by Sharon Cameron

Friday: REVIEW: Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao


The House of Hades Review

Top Ten Tuesday

The Currently Reading Book Tag

September Monthly Wrap Up

October Magical Hopathon TBR booktube video

Blog Tour: Welcome to the Dweeb Club


I got more books earlier this month and I will share those in next week's posts as I need to gather them all up from various places in my house because book shelf space is non existent. I will also be doing an unhaul sometime next month. But here are the books I got this week. Two from publishers and 1 I bought myself.


BOOKTUBE VIDEOS POSTED LAST WEEK


Hope you all have a great last week of September. I don't like rushing months, but I am excited for October and the coming weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Sept totally flew by- I can't believe it's almost October. I'm ready for fall though I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary 🥂 Next month my husband and I will celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary, we started dating while I was still in highschool. :)

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...