As the title suggests I am in a good reading mood, despite the fact that I have only finished one book so far this month. I made a giant TBR in my reading journal and I am optimistic that I will get through a good bit of them before next month. I feel that I am in a good work routine, and my kids schooling is going great.
If anyone homeschools or teaches and understands the frustrations of learning something completely HORRIBLE, I.E. MATH!! than you understand. I have always hated fractions and teaching fractions SUCK! But luckily all three of my kids are learning it at the same time, so thankfully it is one time and then just constantly practicing.
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
A Dowry of Blood review
The Walking Dead: Descent review
Top Ten Tuesday
Blog tour: Chupacarter ( Friday)
NOVEMBER TBR
*REST OF THE MONTH*
If anyone has read any of these books, please let me know which ones I should prioritize.
Have a good week!!!














Ugh fractions- I HATED those and would never be able to teach them lol!
ReplyDeleteThese deadly Games looks good- seems like I saw a nice review of that somewhere.
fractions are the bane of my existence.
DeleteIt took me forever to wrap my young head around fractions. I don't think it helped that my parents, and engineer and a math major, thought that they were easy. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI think I have School for Good and Evil around here somewhere, but I've never read it. I know it's been on my radar for a long time.
i highly recommend the school for good and evil and then watch the movie on Netflix. I do have to say that the movie is a little better than the book. But I picked up the sequel immediately after watching and I can picture the characters so much better and it is a lot more interesting.
DeleteThis time of year feels like nonfiction or classic fiction for me. I don't read very much nonfiction to begin with though, so I'm not making an exception this month lol. I've heard good things about Lore Olympus!
ReplyDeletesame. i think the weather has something to do with it. Lore Olympus is really good.
DeleteI haven't read any of these to offer a suggestion, but a few are also on my TBR. Hope you'll stop by and see what I read last week. Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteTerrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/sunday-post-23
thanks for stopping by. hope you get to these soon as well.
DeleteI hate math! It was my worst subject in school, and I have to do a lot of it for work because of budget and banking stuff. Good luck with your TBR!
ReplyDeletei passed math with a solid D...lol. my kids and I hate fractions. every other day that we do math, we all groan. but it is getting a little easier because all three of my girls are doing fractions together.
DeleteOne book is still an achievement.
ReplyDeleteThe thought of teaching my son maths terrifies me so my partner and I made a deal - I do English and he does Maths and Science. My partner is a Physics teacher and is also Head of Science which is handy.
Have a great week ahead!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/06/sunday-post-56/
i tried to get my hubby to teach my girls fractions because he works in construction and is constantly measuring, and he flat out said if it ain't a tape measure, i can't do it..lol.
DeleteUgh fractions. I have a degree in physics and have taken many advanced math classes, and I cringe when I have to help my kids with fractions. They're boring and take way too much work!
ReplyDeletewhy do fractions have to exist. improper fractions for example. it's stupid. i agree that they take too much work.
Delete