This is going to be more of a thought dump while I am reading. Of how I am feeling, what I am thinking and what I want to happen and what I am anticipating of what will happen.
Persephone has started her job in the underworld and the tension between her and Hades is so thick, that you can cut it with a knife. Also, very annoyed with how naive and childish she is acting around Hades. When she had the traumatic flashback and curled in on Hades to hide, I wanted her to freaking tell him so he could go kick some major ass.
Finally someone knows what happened to her and when this person found out, I upset all over again. This person was visibly upset and telling her that she needed to tell someone or at least go to a therapist to help with her mental health.
I laughed so hard when Artemis vowed to go key Hades and Zeus' and Poseidon's cars and then realizing that Poseidon doesn't have one and her being all bummed about it.
I am not a fan of Minthe and how catty all of the goddesses are to each other. Another thing I am starting to notice more and more is that every goddess is slutty and wearing short skimpy clothes. Even Persephone who is shielded and child-like, he wear a skimpy ass dress with her ass hanging out and her boobs on full display it seems.
This is the longest slow burn I have ever read. I am still interested in the series and will be picking up volume 4 when it comes out, but it will have to have something major happen or I will be putting this to the side.

No comments:
Post a Comment