Thursday, January 5, 2023

Review: My Hero Academia Volume 4

 


Going into this volume, I was not expecting much because I haven't been blown away by the story so far and I was losing interest. I was so over all of the bullying and self doubt from Midoriya and the constant whining and then talking himself up at the very last minute. 

I have to say that this is my favorite volume so far. I gave it a 5 star rating because it is all about the Calvary Battle and nothing else. The beginning is like a game of flag football but with headbands and points, and then a battle royale between the students at the end. 

Two new people who were introduced had the most interesting quirks and I was shooketh. One was copy and I immediately became concerned that this person would ge the all might power if he touched Deku. The other was instant brainwashing. If the guy asked you a question and you answered, you would immediately become brainwashed unless it wasn't on purpose. 

I am more interested now because on January 1st, I finally started watching the show with my kids and hubby. My hubby is the one who suggested that we watch it and it was good and funny. We only watched two episodes, but I am hoping that we get to sit down again and watch some more this week.

I can't wait for my hold on Volume 5 to come in because the cliffhanger on this one left me speechless and a little angry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...