Sunday, January 8, 2023

Excited About My January TBR// Sunday Post #49


 The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

On Thursday, my husband picked up my library holds for me and to say that I am excited to read these are an understatement. I want to put every responsibility of mine on the back burner and just sit and read read read. I have not had this feeling in a while. My librarian tried to spoil one of the books for my husband and it was one that I was going to read and have him watch the 1st season with me. My hubby is not a reader and even he was a little upset because he knows what to expect now.  Here is my library haul. I have already finished Poirot Investigates and Lore Olympus volume 3.







I have some other books on my TBR that I own and on Netgalley that I will be getting to this month as well.







My husband started working on our outdoor kitchen again. He took the last month and a half off because work, weather and the holidays. It is coming along nicely and I seriously CAN NOT wait for the summer. 



Hope that everyone is having a good week and reading week.

6 comments:

  1. Started to read Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow in the bookstore and liked it more than I thought I would. Have to grab it from the library. Good luck with the outdoor kitchen. Such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! That outdoor kitchen looks great!

    -Rachel

    https://hibernatorslibrary.com/2023/01/07/update-january-7-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a lot of good reading ahead of you. Enjoy your books and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hate spoilers! Outdoor kitchen is making a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book haul. The outdoor kitchen is looking good. Happy New Year and Happy Reading. (I did a shout out to your blog today - https://marthasbookshelf.blogspot.com/2023/01/sunday-post-january-8-2023its-monday.html)

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...