Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week we get a freebie and I just came up with this on a whim and didn't give it much thought until now. The past week, I have not had any time to devote to my blog and sadly my youtube channel has taken a backseat again for the whole month. I am trying to stick with readathon prompts and that is my main priority this year.
I am hoping that I can somehow fit these series continuations or conclusions into some prompts.
Here are the series I want to complete this year.
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. (I AM NOW MAAS TRASH)
2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon ( this would be outrageous)
3. Shades of Magic by Victoria Schwab
4. The Mirror series by Julie C. Dao, Dhonielle Clayton, J.C. Cervantes, and L.L. McKinney
5. School For Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
6. The Walking Dead novels by Robert Kirkman
7. City Spies by James Ponti
8. Queen of Hearts saga by Colleen Oakes
9. My Lady Jane book 3 by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows
10. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

I wonder how many total pages the Outlander series is! That, by itself, would be a great accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteI hope you like them all! Yeah, I’ve heard the Outlander series is huge.
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-confessions/
Just seeing #2 on your list gives me anxiety! That series is so long in pages and books. I haven't picked it up because of that. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThe Mirror series is so underrated and so good
ReplyDeleteThe Outlander series would be a massive achievement to finish in one year, those books are SO LONG and there's so many of them! I really enjoyed the Throne of Glass series (though again, past book two the books get considerably thicker!), the Shades of Magic series is one of my favourites and I liked the Stalking Jack The Ripper series but the last book kind of let me down a bit. Good luck with these!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/31/top-ten-tuesday-405/
I hope you are successful in reading these series!
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/ten-of-roses-favorite-books-of-all-time/
I'm busy reading new to me authors with soon to be published books. Exciting. Enjoy finishing your series!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I love the Shades Of Magic books.
ReplyDelete