Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Mainstream Authors I still Haven't Read From

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

This weeks topic is mainstream authors you haven't read yet but are on TBR. These 10 authors have been on my running TBR for a while and some are on my priority TBR.

1. Colleen Hoover

2. Jay Kristoff

3. Jennifer L. Armentrout

4. R.F. Kuang

5. Brandon Sanderson

6. Ken Follett

7. Joe Abercrombie

8. Josh Malerman

9. T. Kingfisher

10. Steven Graham Jones

3 comments:

  1. Colleen Hoover has been on a lot of lists this week!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny how many of the same authors I'm seeing on multiple lists! JLA is the only one of these I've read -- highly recommend. :-)

    Here's my TTT: https://funknfiction.com/2023/11/14/top-ten-tuesday-mainstream-popular-authors-that-i-still-have-not-read-yet/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoover and Sanderson have been on TONS of lists this week. I have no interest in the former, but I've read a handful of books by the latter. Even though I'm not a SFF reader, I actually really liked Sanderson's Mistborn series. His world building skills amazed me!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...