Tuesday, November 5, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with non humans on the cover

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

This weeks topic was kind of hard because I didn't just want to put any books on for the item I chose. I decided to pick books with non humans on the cover and I could only choose from books I have read so far this year. There is a variety of creatures and animals and insects.












8 comments:

  1. I narrowed down my list to make it harder on myself this week too. Although my requirement is that it's books I got for review that I still need to read. I hope you have a great week. - Katie

    Here's my TTT if you wish to visit - https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2024/11/top-ten-tuesday-covers-with-cats-on-them.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I like to make things harder on myself too by giving limitations: when I read the book, first in a series, one per author.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/romance-covers-with-couples-on-them/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I haven't read any of these books before, but I've heard amazing things about A Man Called Ove.

    If you'd like to visit, here's my TTT: https://thebooklorefairy.blogspot.com/2024/11/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-swords-on-the-cover.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your title "non-humans". Some of them I'm having trouble finding the "non-human", I guess that's where you're reading expertise came in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing non-humans on book covers.

    Here is my post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-covers-with-fog-on-the-cover/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I love Travis Baldree but HAVE YOU SEEN the new hardcover special editions for Legends and Lattes and Bookshops and Bonedust?

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! You found lots of great non-human beings :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...