Anyways, to the party review. We had more people this year at her party than last. We made so much food, and everyone loved the wings. The girls loved playing with their cousins Brynn and Bryar. Now here come some photos.
This is Cayce's grandmother and step grandfather with the girls.
Sammy and Airy lounging
This is my daddy. The girls love their papa.
This is Cayce's co-worker Budd, and he is sort of uncle to the babies.
We had a very good time. After everyone got through eating, we opened presents.
She got more presents. These were from Cayce, Budd and I
Ariana was lounging with her little cousin Bryar. Bryar will be the big 2 next month!!!!
Ariana was pushing Bryar on the firetruck that we have
Ariana riding her lego car that my mom got her.
This was the first day that she sat up all by herself with no help.
Sammy wanted to claim the mickey mouse puzzles from Uncle Budd
I love my big girl
We went to walmart right after everyone left. Ariana had a great day and she was exhausted.
Even though I was tired and stressed from all the cooking, I would like to do it again for sammy and addy's birthdays. I dont know what we are going to do for Adalyn's 1st bday.


















No comments:
Post a Comment