The next few days will be busy for me. Next Tuesday, is my dad's birthday. He will be having a party on Saturday, and I have to peel 3 big bags of potatoes and 1 big bag of onions. I will have to have a pair of onion goggles tomorrow.....lol
We will be so busy on Saturday, I will try to post about the party. My dad is going to help Cayce add on to his workshop, so we will soon have more storage space. I had a little party in my head when Cayce told me.
We are having a shrimp paella tonight, so I have to go and get everything in the crockpot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment