Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is my daddy's birthday. He is the big 5-0. No he aint the po-po....lol. He had is fish fry on Satuday and it was fun. There were little kids there for Sammy and Airy to play with. Here are some pictures.
Addy didnt like being in the playpen outside

They Colored almost the entire time.

New baby Kaylie.

Samantha, Ariana, and Jacob

My daddy. Yea,he is a gamecock fan.

 

All the kids trying to get their energy out after eating

Left to right: Hunter, Jacob, Nathan, Samantha, and Ariana

 

They were having so much fun

Jacob was giving them so many kisses


Sammy was standing right in front of Slick. (my aunt Karen's golden retriever)
 
I loved seeing my family and the kids playing everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...