Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekly Goals: October 9-14,2012

I am starting my goals a day late because I was sick all day yesterday. I haven't done much today, but I am about to start right now.

Household:
  • Finish pulling out winter clothes
  • Finish Adalyn's room
  • Clean light fixtures and ceiling fan
  • Deep clean bathrooms
  • Finish cleaning kitchen
  • Organize pantry and food shelves
  • Deep clean master
Personal:
  • Exceed 800 Swagbucks
  • Catch up blog posts and photos
  • Plan Thanksgiving
  • Type recipes
We have our halloween plans finalized, now we are thinking about our Thanksgiving plans. We don't know if we are going to do Thanksgiving here at our home, or go to Aiken and spend it with Cayce's aunt and her family.

I'm going to go get started on my chores and get ready for Ariana's birthday tomorrow. Have to get her meal planning done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...