Friday, October 19, 2012

Planning Trips

I have always wanted to travel and visit landmarks and famous places. When Cayce and I met, I was planning a trip to Europe with the student ambassador program. After Samantha was born, We planned that we would visit each state in America first and then go to different countries.

Since we live in South Carolina, we will be visiting places here first. Places that we haven't been too. I am planning a trip fo us to go to the Cayce Riverwalk, and the Cayce museum. I also want to go to some haunted sites, but I really don't want to take my babies into a place that is filled with the  paranormal.

Tomorrow my dad is having his 50th birthday party, and we have errands to do before. So, I'm going to go for tonight. I will post about the party and pics tomorrow night.

Night Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...